I'm using RM EAP 138.1968. I just updated my gems which caused the Gemfile.lock file to change. The problem was that Gemfile.lock did not appear in the "Changes" window. Which was a very bad thing because it meant that there were no changes to committ - even though the file had clearly changed.
I was in my "work" branch when I did this. Just to try something - anything - to get this to work I switched to my "master" branch. When I did, Gemfile.lock appeard in the "Changes" window. When I switched back to my "work" branch it was still there, which allowed me to at least committ those changes.
I just wanted to bring this to someone's attention.