This happens for every single project that I have tried: If I use terminal and say bundle install or rake db:migrate , it works fine, can see my website , works completely fine.
But If I open project in RubyMine and want to do the same tasks it gives me all sorts or errors. I just copy paster some of them as an example.
I am sure there is some small project setting that should be set somewhere. But don't know what and where
Note: There is a "edit configuration" that is always set on Rails 1.8 and although I change it to Rails 1.9 , still makes no difference.
I am running the latest version of RubyMine on Mac.
/usr/bin/ruby -e $stdout.sync=true;$stderr.sync=true;load($0=ARGV.shift) /usr/bin/rake db:migrate
/Users/JonyIve/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/bundler-1.2.3/lib/bundler/spec_set.rb:90:in `materialize': Could not find i18n-0.6.1 in any of the sources (Bundler::GemNotFound)
from /Users/JonyIve/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/bundler-1.2.3/lib/bundler/spec_set.rb:83:in `map!'
from /Users/JonyIve/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/bundler-1.2.3/lib/bundler/spec_set.rb:83:in `materialize'
from /Users/JonyIve/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/bundler-1.2.3/lib/bundler/definition.rb:113:in `specs'
from /Users/JonyIve/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/bundler-1.2.3/lib/bundler/definition.rb:158:in `specs_for'
from /Users/JonyIve/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/bundler-1.2.3/lib/bundler/definition.rb:147:in `requested_specs'
from /Users/JonyIve/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/bundler-1.2.3/lib/bundler/environment.rb:23:in `requested_specs'
from /Users/JonyIve/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/bundler-1.2.3/lib/bundler/runtime.rb:11:in `setup'
from /Users/JonyIve/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/bundler-1.2.3/lib/bundler.rb:116:in `setup'