What I do:
1. Create a new project as 'Ruby module', next
2. Choose ruby 1.9.3 as SDK, next
3. Choose 'Ruby on Rails' checkbox
4. Choose 'Skip Test::Unit files' checkbox
5. Keep 'Generate Rails mountable engine' and 'Preconfigure for selected datbase' unchecked.
6. Press Finish.
What happens is that instead of 'rails new' it executes 'rails plugin new' which is seen by project structure and in strace.
If I uncheck 'Skip Test::Unit files' checkbox then rails app is generating correctly.
This is very annoying.
Can this be fixed in-place?
Or maybe I miss something?