Mac OS X Keymap

Hi there,

A couple of questions working on a macbook...

When I'm configuring my keymaps what is the key that's a drawing of a real key? Is it function? (fn) I keep unzooming my text by accident and want to put it back.

The other question I have is how to scroll the editor to the very bottom of the page? When I use the key command it just takes me to the bottom of the window...not the bottom of the page.



1 comment

The text zooming can happen with Cmd key pressed and a 2-finger swipe on your trackpad. You can turn this off in Settings | Editor | Enable Command+MouseWheel changes font size

Could you give an example of the "drawing of a real key" that you mention? Or a screenshot?

I think what you are asking about going to the bottom is performed with Fn+Down

Hope it helps,


Please sign in to leave a comment.