I'm having issues with fonts in RubyMine. Doesn't matter which font I select, they all have the same problem.
I've tried to turn on antialiasing with awt.useSystemAAFontSettings=on which doesn't really change anything.
Also normal style font looks little skinny compared to other applications.
One screenshot is with awt.useSystemAAFontSettings=on in bin/idea.properties, second one without it and third one is from RedCar editor. All three are with same font (Monospaced) on Ubuntu 10.04 x64. Basically anywhere else except for RubyMine it looks same as in RedCar.
I also tried switching Look and Feel from GTK+ to Alloy, but it didn't help.