I am new to Rubymine, but I am having a problem where the gems that I install and attach to a project are not being referenced properly. I can see them in the project explorer pane for the project, but any references to the modules made from within the program fail when I run it. So for example, if I am using Paperclip for file uploads, the application returns an error as soon as it reaches the has_attached_file reference in the model. I have the mongrel gem installed and if I try to use it as the server in the run/debug settings it bombs on startup with "The specified module cannot be found" error.
This seems to be some kind of pathing problem, but I have checked to make sure my ruby install is in the system path. Here is my environment:
Windows 7 64-bit
The ruby/rails/rubymine environments are fresh installs.