Finally got around to upgrading from 1.1 to 2.0 - can't wait to check it out - thanks!
When I fire up "Settings" it says the following, along with an "Attach/Install" button:
Gems required for project are not attached:
win32console (>= 1.2.0)
aslakhellesoy-ansicolor (>= 1.0)
spork (>= 0.5.9)
1) I'm running Linux; why does it say I need win32console?
2) I have Cucumber and RSpec installed, which I think leads to two of the gems:
a) The Cucumber doc says I need to install the term-ansicolor gem, which I have. I assume the aslakhellesoy-ansicolor gem is related; if so, why is it listed instead of term-ansicolor?
b) The Cucumber doc says I need to install the treetop gem, which I have (it appears in a "gem list" command) - so why is it listed?
3) It appears spork is for RSpec. I didn't upgrade RSpec or Cucumber along with RubyMine 2.0. Don't know why spork is listed, but I guess I can install it.
1) When you list the gems is there any way you can tell us what they are for?
2) I assume the "Attach/Install" button will install all gems. I could be wrong; it could fire up a dialog box with checkmarks next to each gem. However, there is no "..." after the label indicating a dialog box will pop up, so I'd hate to have this go ahead and re-install the treetop gem which I already have. Does this button pop up a dialog box that lets us select which gems to install?