1. I created a project from the command line.
2. I created a scaffold for a model "Product" from the command line.
3. I ran db:migrate from the command line.
4. I imported the project into RubyMine (v1.1.1).
4. I created a migration from the command line to add a "price" column to the "Product" model .
5. I again ran db:migrate from the command line.
While RM is able to autocomplete the "Product" model's attributes defined during scaffold generation ("title", "description", "image_url"), it does not show the "price" attribute in autocomplete. How can I tell RM to update the autocomplete suggestion list?
- Sarah K
Original message URL: http://www.jetbrains.net/devnet/message/5246809#5246809