Yes, we’ve been teasing you about it and now you can download RubyMine 1.5 EAP and try the new features.
In addition to previously mentioned Ruby 1.9 support, new inspections, improved HAML and gem manager you will find the following new features in RubyMine build 1265:
- Improved Cucumber support
- Scenario steps completion
- ‘Undefined step reference’ inspection with quick fix
- Localized keywords support
- Rails support Improvements
- Many new generic IDE features that come from the new IntelliJ platform. Among them:
Read Release Notes for this build and download RubyMine 1.5 EAP Buid 1265.
Be warned, that this is a very early preview version that may (and most likely will) fail from time to time. We are thanking you in anticipation for all your error reports that you will submit to us. They provide a great help in making the product better.
(original post in blog)