Just wanted to report these in case they arent already in:
Incorrect warnings about not found references:
- 5.to_i - 2 ... "-" cannot be found fot Integer (this one is funny )
- read_attribute / write_attribute_with_dirty
- (5-3).times (times cannot be resolved)
- constants and globals defined in initializers cannot be resolved
- when defaulting an instance variable, eg: @var ||= 'hello' .. (@var not found)
Incorrect unreachable code warning after case statement when all paths return.
return true (<-- warning here)
All for now.
Love your new product!