There is a new update of BashSupport available now.
The release is available through the plugin manager or the plugin page at http://plugins.jetbrains.net/plugin/?idea&id=4230 .
The most important changes of this release:
- Fixed method not found error in EvaluateExpansionInspection
- Reworked and improved variable resolving
- Fixed exception "Directory index is not initialized yet ..."
- Fixed scope of psi elements, previously a variable rename went through the whole module
- Improved support for local variable references
- New inspection to detect local variable definition on global level
- Quickfix to remove the local keyword from a global variable definition