reVu is a plugin which helps to perform team code reviews inside IDEA (but it could be also used to simply annotate your code).
I had submitted a first release one year ago but did not communicate about it since it was not stable enough (quickly released for plugin contests ;-) ).
Main release notes for 2.0:
- New: Reviewing mode, with custom VCS annotations
- New: File scope management to select and navigate within files to review
- New: New main menu
- New: Color management for issue statuses
- New: Lots of miscellaneous hints to improve usability
- Fix: lots of miscellaneous fixes
I intend to release final 2.0 soon, I'd like to improve navigation view, maybe using a tree view instead of a table view.
Web site: http://code.google.com/p/idea-revu/
Plugin page: http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=3849