A new update for BashSupport is available now.
Idea IntelliJ doesn't mark the plugin as updated in the plugin manager. I don't know why. Installation still works, though.
- Variables and $-syntax elements like subshells inside of strings are parsed
- Highlighting of Strings works again
- Backtick command inspection has now default level "warn"
- "Fix unusual shebang lines" doesn't suggest alternatives for valid commands any more
- $0, $1 etc. are valid internal variables now
- String like "$( ( echo a ) )" are now parsed