iTest 1.0.0 is released at : http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?idea&id=4606
Need IntelliJ IDEA since build 81.9313.
The target of iTest is trying to build a development environment that your JUnit tests could talk to you directly in editor.
Here is iTest features summary:
- iTest Tool Window icon shows status of tests
- Effective reports in editor, no need to switch between windows or leave hands from keyboard anymore
- Quick fixes for assertion failure.
- Run test you need feedback first.
- Easy to organize your tests run in iTest by class name pattern filter and test exclusion.
Our website has more details of how iTest works for you : http://itest.heroku.com/
And here is a screencast shows how iTest works: http://itest.heroku.com/home/screencast
Any feedback / trouble shoorting / bug / feature requests, please send email to our user group: http://groups.google.com/group/intellij-itest