a new release is now available.
The plugin page is http://plugins.jetbrains.net/plugin/?idea&id=4230 .
This time there are quite a few new features included.
Feedback on the script runner and the code formatter are highly appreciated.
The changes are:
- Run configuration for Bash scripts. You can now run the scripts from within IntelliJ
- Basic code formatter, not yet configurable (experimental, use at your own risk)
- New inspection: Check for missing file in inclusion (". missingFile")
- New inspection: Detect recursive file inclusions (". a.sh" in file a.sh)
- New inspection: Detect double function definitions
- New highlighting option for built-in variables
- Variable renaming now works again
- Compatibility with the other IntelliJ editions.
- Several parser and lexer improvements