a new update is available now for the BashSupport plugin.
The exception which was thrown by the last version fom time to time is fixed now.
The plugin is now shown as "updated" in IntelliJ's plugin manager again.
As usual, feedback is highly appreciated.
- Support for shebang-like comments which are not the first line of a file
- Support for (simple) variable declarations inside of arithmetic expressions
- "\\!" is now seen as a valid string
- Fixed assertion failure exception during string parsing
- Only compatible with IDEA 8.x