0.10.0 comes with the following changes and new features:
- OSGi bundles run configuration: bundles which are part of the framework can now be started.
- OSGi bundles run configuration: libraries which are themselves OSGi bundles can now be started.
- Multiple rules can now be applied when building a library bundle.
- Bundle version from facet dialog is now correctly built into the manifest.
- Library cache can now be deleted with a button in library building dialog.
- Fragment bundles are now handled correctly when manifest files are edited manually.
- The classpath used by the run configurations to start the OSGi container now only contains what is needed to start the container.
- Added spell checking for manifest header names.