A new version of External Code Formatter[/url] has been released. Now it supports Undo (Ctrl+Z). Please test how it works in your environment.
- Support for Undo (Ctrl+Z)
- Help documentation for using a custom code formatter.
- Support for any code formatter which has a command line interface.
- Improved performance: Reformats all selected files by starting Eclipse only once
- Does not support reformatting a selection within a file. Implementation of this feature is not planned, until there is a code formatting tool (executable on the command line) which supports reformatting a text range.