CafeBabe Bytecode Editor version 0.8.0 is available for download
using IDEA's internal Plugin Manager or directly from the IDEA plug-ins
website at http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=1810.
This plugin integrates CafeBabe Bytecode Editor with Intellij IDEA.
How to use it inside Intellij IDEA:
- Select class file in the files tree or click on "Open File" icon within plugin toolwindow;
- Activate context menu for the selected file;
- Select "Open in CafeBabe" item from the context menu;
- Class will be disassembled and represented in CafeBabe toolwindow;
- If you want to disassemble some method, navigate to methods list, select one method
and activate context menu. Follow "Go to method body" link. You will be redirected to
"Bytecode Editor" toolwindow;
- Now you can create/delete/edit bytecode instructions;
- If you want to get explanation for a given instruction, click on Help icon.
1. Initial implementation.