Hope to get a little guidance as I'm noob at plugin dev.
We have a homegrown way of setting jdk/maven up in our projects.
A bat file is called which contains e.g. call cfg jdk 1.6.0_55 maven 3.1.1
I would like an idea plugin which will call this bat file and setup project jdk and maven setting accordingly in IDEA.
* Be invoked when a project is opened
* Execute bat file in project root
* Put message in the open project progress dialog
* Extract info about jdk and maven version (from bat file)
* Alter maven settings to reflect maven version
* Alter sdk project settings to reflect sdk version (and create new sdk if it does not exist)
* Alter language level according to sdk version
So far I figured out I need a project component.
Any help and pointers to specific openapi classes appreciated.