Exception in soap-ui plugin...

I got this when I added some paths to the tools setup...:

Error during dispatching of java.awt.event.MouseEvent[MOUSE_RELEASED,(108,11),absolute(881,242),button=1,modifiers=Button1,clickCount=1] on ###overrideRedirect###
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.eviware.soapui.support.components.SimpleForm.getComponentValue(SimpleForm.java:294)
at com.eviware.soapui.support.components.SimpleForm.getValues(SimpleForm.java:352)
at com.eviware.soapui.actions.UIPrefs.getFormValues(UIPrefs.java:133)
at com.eviware.soapui.actions.SoapUIPreferencesAction.show(SoapUIPreferencesAction.java:116)
at com.eviware.soapui.actions.SoapUIPreferencesAction.actionPerformed(SoapUIPreferencesAction.java:87)
at com.eviware.soapui.intellij.plugin.actions.PreferencesAction.actionPerformed(PreferencesAction.java:27)
at com.intellij.openapi.actionSystem.impl.ActionMenuItem$ActionTransmitter.actionPerformed(ActionMenuItem.java:14)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
at com.intellij.openapi.actionSystem.impl.ActionMenuItem.fireActionPerformed(ActionMenuItem.java:53)
at com.intellij.ui.plaf.beg.BegMenuItemUI.a(BegMenuItemUI.java:55)
at com.intellij.ui.plaf.beg.BegMenuItemUI.access$300(BegMenuItemUI.java:177)
at com.intellij.ui.plaf.beg.BegMenuItemUI$MyMouseInputHandler.mouseReleased(BegMenuItemUI.java:3)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6038)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3260)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:5803)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2058)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4410)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2116)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4240)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4322)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3986)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3916)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2102)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2429)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4240)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:599)
at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.b(IdeEventQueue.java:48)
at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.a(IdeEventQueue.java:9)
at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.dispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:137)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:273)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:183)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:173)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:168)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:160)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:121)


BTJ

1 comment

Hi!

it's a bug due to some unassigned combo-box option in the UI Preferences tab.. I'll fix this for the final release.. thanks for posting!

regards,

/Ole
eviware.com

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.