- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
This is a bug fix release, correcting the following:
1) Fixed some problems with implicit modifiers for constants and methods of an interface. All interface constants are regarded as public static final (whether explicitly indicated with modifiers or not). Likewise, all interface methods are regarded as public. Now, interface constants and methods will match "public fields" and "public methods" rules even if they are not explicitly declared public.
2) Fixed situation where getters and setters are grouped together, but both a getter and a setter matched a rule for "methods implementing interface". Result was that the setter was incorrectly emitted twice. Now, if the rule "Keep Getters/Setters Together" is enabled, it takes priority over all other rule matching. In particular, in such a circumstance the setter will be excluded from other rule matching possibilities.
Thanks to Sebastian Graca (titmus) for pointing out the bugs.