8 comments

Hello Norris,

NS> How do you update plugins?

Presuming you'd know you have to update :), the only way right now is to
uninstall it and then install the new version (or to manually overwrite the
plugin). The update functionality has been broken for a few builds now.

Andrei


0

Hello Andrei,

NS>> How do you update plugins?
NS>>
AO> Presuming you'd know you have to update :), the only way right now
AO> is to uninstall it and then install the new version (or to manually
AO> overwrite the plugin). The update functionality has been broken for
AO> a few builds now.

It should be fixed in the next EAP.

--
Dmitry Jemerov
Software Developer
http://www.jetbrains.com/
"Develop with Pleasure!"


0

It's fixed, but it would be really cool if the normal update feature
checked for them also, then we could 1-click them to get all of the updates.

Dmitry Jemerov wrote:

Hello Andrei,

>

NS>> How do you update plugins?
NS>> AO> Presuming you'd know you have to update :), the only way
right now
AO> is to uninstall it and then install the new version (or to manually
AO> overwrite the plugin). The update functionality has been broken for
AO> a few builds now.

>

It should be fixed in the next EAP.

>

0

Norris Shelton wrote:

It's fixed, but it would be really cool if the normal update feature
checked for them also, then we could 1-click them to get all of the
updates.


+1.

Also, the JavaScript Intention Power Pack plug-in looks out of date, but
when I try to update it I get this error:
Plugin JavaScript Intention Power Pack was not installed: The filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,
Amnon

0

Hi Amnon,

Did you install it manually? Did you meet these problems? http://intellij.net/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=5128710&#5128710

Thanks

0

Hello Norris,

NS> It's fixed, but it would be really cool if the normal update feature
NS> checked for them also, then we could 1-click them to get all of the
NS> updates.

Feel free to vote for http://www.jetbrains.net/jira/browse/IDEADEV-2779 :)

--
Dmitry Jemerov
Software Developer
http://www.jetbrains.com/
"Develop with Pleasure!"


0

t800t8 wrote:

Hi Amnon,

Did you install it manually? Did you meet these problems? http://intellij.net/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=5128710&#5128710

Thanks

I originally installed it from the plug-in manager (don't remember which
build.

I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling next.

Amnon

0

Amnon I. Govrin wrote:

t800t8 wrote:

>> Hi Amnon,
>>
>> Did you install it manually? Did you meet these problems?
>> http://intellij.net/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=5128710&#5128710
>>
>> Thanks

I originally installed it from the plug-in manager (don't remember which
build.

I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling next.

Amnon

That seems to have worked, no problems now.

Amnon

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.