A new version of the Rearranger plugin has been released, fixing two bugs.
- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
- Fixed sorting of overloaded methods; now methods with identical numbers of parameters remain in their original order. (Bug was that their order was inverted each time the plugin ran.)
- Fixed problem parsing generics ("]]>") syntax.
Thanks to Sebastian Graca for pointing out the bugs and supplying fixes!