a new Early Access release of the JFormDesigner plug-in
for IntelliJ IDEA 5.0 and later (5.1, Demetra) is
This release fixes two major bugs and adds some new features.
Updating is highly recommended.
- folding of generated Java code
- new "Go to Java code" and "Generate code" actions in the designer toolbar
- added "Use local variable" check box to Rename dialog
- Settings: added option to disable IntelliGap for JGoodies FormLayout
- Settings: added page to specify BeanInfo and PropertyEditor search paths
- Settings: display and change license key
- and some lot of minor improvements
- form not saved when closing editor
- code generator may partly corrupt generated code
- splitted designers not synchronized
- memory leaks closed
- and some minor bugs fixed
Use the IntelliJ IDEA Plugin Manager to download and install it.
Feedback is highly appreciated.