for build 3516, available via plugin manager
V0.8 (10-17-05): Major rewrite
- autocomplete for static web resources does not work all times, will get fixed in IDEA 5.0.2
- "value"-attribute containing multiple paths separated by "," (e.g. to tiles-defs) does not highlight errors correctly when there's whitespace/linebreak in text
- Complete rewrite of all navigations/inspections, supporting autocompletion/error-highlighting etc.
- Auto-completion/Error-highlighting/Subclass-check for all attributes containing Class-names
- Removed superfluous inspections covered automatically by new navigation functionality now
- InvalidForwardReferenceInspection (JAVA): verify ActionForward-names returned from Action against valid (global) forward
- RefactoringSupport: struts-config.xml: rename form-bean; tiles-defs: parent definition name
- Support for DynaActionForm-properties
- Support for multiple Struts modules
- Validator: validation.xml: autocomplete/highlight/navigation to form/form-property, message-keys; JSP: "formName"
- Tiles JSP Tags: autocomplete/highlight/navigation for many attributes
- GoToSymbol (CTRLSHIFTALT+N): goto Action-declaration by entering path; goto Tiles-definition/Form-Bean by entering name
- Allow Struts Code being placed in JAVA-Module used by depending WebModule
- Settings dialog: moved to Project Settings->Modules Tab
- Settings dialog: added configuration file/statistics overview
- Settings: option to disable support for property-keys (e.g. when using different resource mechanisms)
- Improved inspection run times
Thanks to everyone who tested/commented during the beta versions!