- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
Version 3.9.x adds the following features:
- A contiguous set of rules may be selected for moving, copying, or deletion.
- Methods may be rearranged by minimum and/or maximum number of parameters.
- Comment generation supports a "fill string" feature.
The "fill string" feature expands generated comments to fill a line (whose width is the project right margin by default, or an absolute width may be specified). Each occurrence of "%FS%" in a comment rule is replaced by the necessary number of characters from the fill string.
If multiple occurrences of "%FS%" exist in a single line, then the fill characters are split equally between them.
Version 3.9.1 is for IDEA 4.5.4 (production), and 3.9.2 is for Irida build 3229.