TabSwitch Plugin in latest EAP builds?

Hi,

I really, really, really miss this plugin. :) It hasn't worked for several
EAP builds and I was just wondering if it could be updated to work in build
3193, for instance? Please? :)

Thanks
- scott


11 comments
Comment actions Permalink

The one Bas put on the wiki works fine for me :
http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TabSwitchPlugin

Cheers,
N.

Scott Curtis wrote:

Hi,

I really, really, really miss this plugin. :) It hasn't worked for several
EAP builds and I was just wondering if it could be updated to work in build
3193, for instance? Please? :)

Thanks
- scott

0
Comment actions Permalink

Scott Curtis wrote:

Hi,

I really, really, really miss this plugin. :) It hasn't worked for several
EAP builds and I was just wondering if it could be updated to work in build
3193, for instance? Please? :)

Thanks
- scott

Hmm... works for me on 3193. May be a keyboard shortcut mishap? I have
it on CtrlTab and CtrlShiftTab (I removed the built in CtrlTab
assignment).

Amnon

0
Comment actions Permalink

I guess I should upload it to the plugin repository...

Bas

Nathan Brown wrote:

The one Bas put on the wiki works fine for me :
http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TabSwitchPlugin

Cheers,
N.

Scott Curtis wrote:

>>Hi,
>>
>>I really, really, really miss this plugin. :) It hasn't worked for several
>>EAP builds and I was just wondering if it could be updated to work in build
>>3193, for instance? Please? :)
>>
>>Thanks
>> - scott
>>
>>

0
Comment actions Permalink

Amnon,

Hmmm? That's exactly what I have set up? I always get an Exception when I
try to use the plugin? I will uninstall all other plugins and see if that
works?

Thanks
Scott
"Amnon I. Govrin" <nomail@jetbrains.com> wrote in message
news:ctqdc7$419$1@is.intellij.net...

Scott Curtis wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I really, really, really miss this plugin. :) It hasn't worked for
>> several EAP builds and I was just wondering if it could be updated to
>> work in build 3193, for instance? Please? :)
>>
>> Thanks
>> - scott

Hmm... works for me on 3193. May be a keyboard shortcut mishap? I have it
on CtrlTab and CtrlShiftTab (I removed the built in CtrlTab
assignment).

>

Amnon



0
Comment actions Permalink

Scott Curtis wrote:

Amnon,

Hmmm? That's exactly what I have set up? I always get an Exception when I
try to use the plugin? I will uninstall all other plugins and see if that
works?

Thanks
Scott


I think what the other people said is correct - i just looked in
IntelliJ and the version I have is 0.7.2 which is newer than the plug-in
repository version (0.7.1), so that must be the trick.

Regards,
Amnon

0
Comment actions Permalink

All,

I apologise for the noise. It seems that removing all of the other plugins I
had installed, has fixed the problem? I had always put it down to the
TabSwitch plugin being faulty because that is the one I was trying to use
when the Exception occurred. I will now reintroduce them until it breaks and
the the appropriate plugin developers know, in case it can be fixed?

Yay! I have TabSwitch back! :)

Thanks
- scott
"Scott Curtis" <scurtis@smart421.com> wrote in message
news:ctqco0$uac$1@is.intellij.net...

Hi,

>

I really, really, really miss this plugin. :) It hasn't worked for
several EAP builds and I was just wondering if it could be updated to work
in build 3193, for instance? Please? :)

>

Thanks
- scott



0
Comment actions Permalink

Amnon,

You are correct. I thought I had the 0.7.2 version installed, but it seems I
have (at some stage) used the Plugin repository to install version 0.7.1.

Thanks for your help, guys!

- scott

"Amnon I. Govrin" <nomail@jetbrains.com> wrote in message
news:ctqe68$9a5$1@is.intellij.net...

Scott Curtis wrote:

>> Amnon,
>>
>> Hmmm? That's exactly what I have set up? I always get an Exception when I
>> try to use the plugin? I will uninstall all other plugins and see if that
>> works?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Scott
>

I think what the other people said is correct - i just looked in IntelliJ
and the version I have is 0.7.2 which is newer than the plug-in repository
version (0.7.1), so that must be the trick.

>

Regards,
Amnon



0
Comment actions Permalink

Bas,

I apologise for my unfounded slander upon your great plugin! :) It seems it
was purely an ID-10-T User Error... ;)

thanks
- scott

"Bas Leijdekkers" <leijdekkers@SPAMBLOCK.carp-technologies.nl> wrote in
message news:4200B963.70504@SPAMBLOCK.carp-technologies.nl...
>I guess I should upload it to the plugin repository...
>

Bas

>

Nathan Brown wrote:

>> The one Bas put on the wiki works fine for me :
>> http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TabSwitchPlugin
>>
>> Cheers,
>> N.
>>
>> Scott Curtis wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I really, really, really miss this plugin. :) It hasn't worked for
>>>several EAP builds and I was just wondering if it could be updated to
>>>work in build 3193, for instance? Please? :)
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>> - scott
>>>


0
Comment actions Permalink

Yes, please. Just mention it's only for Irida (build >= 3000).

0
Comment actions Permalink

Not a problem. The plugin is indeed great, but it isn't my plugin, I
only fixed it when it was broken. Originally it was created by
Timur Zambalayev.

Cheers,
Bas

Scott Curtis wrote:

Bas,

I apologise for my unfounded slander upon your great plugin! :) It seems it
was purely an ID-10-T User Error... ;)

thanks
- scott

"Bas Leijdekkers" <leijdekkers@SPAMBLOCK.carp-technologies.nl> wrote in
message news:4200B963.70504@SPAMBLOCK.carp-technologies.nl...

>>I guess I should upload it to the plugin repository...
>>
>>Bas
>>
>>Nathan Brown wrote:
>>
>>>The one Bas put on the wiki works fine for me :
>>>http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TabSwitchPlugin
>>>
>>>Cheers,
>>>N.
>>>
>>>Scott Curtis wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>Hi,
>>>>
>>>>I really, really, really miss this plugin. :) It hasn't worked for
>>>>several EAP builds and I was just wondering if it could be updated to
>>>>work in build 3193, for instance? Please? :)
>>>>
>>>>Thanks
>>>>- scott
>>>>


0
Comment actions Permalink

It should actually also work for both Aurora and Pallada.

Bas

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.