MKS Plugin Broken

The mks plugin seems to be broken. I get an exception about extending a final class. Anyone get this to work? Anyone want to fix it?

5 comments

Well I thought I would take a shot at fixing it but I can't seem to find the source. I have checked plugins.intellij.net and www.intellij.org and have not found it. Anyone have any other suggestions?


The mks plugin seems to be broken. I get an exception about extending
a final class. Anyone get this to work? Anyone want to fix it?


0

Hello Bas,

I emailed him almost a month ago about another plugin that he wrote that I had changes to. I never heard back from him so I updated the plugin myself. I was planning on doing the same for this plugin but he did not provide the source. I was kind of hoping he might see the post and update his email or respond.


--charles

This is a dumb question but, have you tried mailing the author?
http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/EricSheffer

Bas


0

Hello Bas,

I emailed him almost a month ago about another plugin that he wrote that I had changes to. I never heard back from him so I updated the plugin myself. I was planning on doing the same for this plugin but he did not provide the source. I was kind of hoping he might see the post and update his email or respond.


--charles

This is a dumb question but, have you tried mailing the author?
http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/EricSheffer

Bas


0

Hello Bas,

I emailed him almost a month ago about another plugin
that he wrote that I had changes to. I never heard
back from him so I updated the plugin myself. I was
planning on doing the same for this plugin but he did
not provide the source. I was kind of hoping he
might see the post and update his email or respond.


--charles


Sorry for not getting back to you. My ISP was having email trouble, so I never got the message and apparently no bounced email notification was issued.

Anyhow, I awoke to the fact that there's a new EAP out, and started tinkering to get the plugin to work with Irida. I've fixed the "cannot extend final" error; this was due to a change in the API.

However, I'm unable to get Irida to recognize the plugin, probably due the the amount of change in the OpenAPI.

I'm putting together a project on SourceForge. When I get the source uploaded, I'll let everyone know. BTW, if anyone is interested in storing plugin code in this repository, let me know and I can add you to the project.

Eric

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.