8 comments
Comment actions Permalink

What "access right" have you choosen?

Barry Kaplan wrote:

I am getting this error when attempting to use the plugin. The xplanner
version is 0.6pre. Do I need to do something different to use 0.6?

0
Comment actions Permalink

first editor, then admin (I'm an admin) -- had the problem with both values.

Eugene Karpov wrote:

What "access right" have you choosen?

Barry Kaplan wrote:

>> I am getting this error when attempting to use the plugin. The
>> xplanner version is 0.6pre. Do I need to do something different to use
>> 0.6?
>>

--
Barry Kaplan
bkaplan@integratedtrading.com

0
Comment actions Permalink

The temporary solution to connect to 0.6pre is to select
"xplanner 0.6" access right. Cause there are no explicit
access rights any more in 0.6 (server will check permissions
by its own).

Barry Kaplan wrote:

first editor, then admin (I'm an admin) -- had the problem with both
values.

Eugene Karpov wrote:

>> What "access right" have you choosen?
>>
>> Barry Kaplan wrote:
>>
>>> I am getting this error when attempting to use the plugin. The
>>> xplanner version is 0.6pre. Do I need to do something different to
>>> use 0.6?
>>>

0
Comment actions Permalink

Ok, that solved the AXIS problem. But now when I attempt to select the
project the dialog is empty (it also has not title in the titlebar).

Eugene Karpov wrote:

The temporary solution to connect to 0.6pre is to select "xplanner 0.6"
access right. Cause there are no explicit access rights any more in 0.6
(server will check permissions by its own).

Barry Kaplan wrote:

>> first editor, then admin (I'm an admin) -- had the problem with both
>> values.
>>
>> Eugene Karpov wrote:
>>
>>> What "access right" have you choosen?
>>>
>>> Barry Kaplan wrote:
>>>
>>>> I am getting this error when attempting to use the plugin. The
>>>> xplanner version is 0.6pre. Do I need to do something different to
>>>> use 0.6?
>>>>
>>

--
Barry Kaplan
bkaplan@integratedtrading.com

0
Comment actions Permalink

I just solved this by logging in as the sysadmin user instead of another user with the admin role. Very strange...

0
Comment actions Permalink

Correction - by checking the "System Administrator" checkbox in XPlanner (version 0.61), the Project lookup dialog worked.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Barry,

This issue is fixed in CVS.

Jacques

0
Comment actions Permalink

of xplanner ;)

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.