- Added support for digraphs. Currently you can use Ctrl-k to enter a special character. This works while in Insert/Replace mode, as an argument to the r, F, T, f, and t commands, or while entering an ex command. The :digraphs command has been added to display the currently supported digraphs. Certain special cases of the Ctrl-K sequence are not supported. This supports all two character digraphs as listed in RFC1345. This amounts to 1,338 digraphs! Ensure the file encoding can handle the characters you enter.
- Added support for the 'digraph' option. If set, digraphs may be entered using . This works in Insert/Replace mode or while entering an ex command.
- Added support for Ctrl-v . This works while in Insert/Replace mode, as an argument to the r, F, T, f, and t commands, or while entering an ex command.
- A new Vim.xml keymap needs to be installed or Ctrl-K needs to be removed from all source control menus.
- Fixed backspace in ex entry. Deleting the first character was closing the ex entry window.