The Rearranger plugin
- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
New features in version 2.6:
- Recursively rearrange contents of directories. Right click on a directory in the Project pane and choose "Rearranger" from the popup menu. All writable .java files will be rearranged. A dialog shows progress and allows cancellation.
- Icons in confirmation and live rearrangement dialogs now display static and protection level attributes.