The Tabifier plugin respaces Java code so that syntactic elements are aligned vertically.
With this release, certain spacing options are provided to augment those provided by IDEA.
08 Dec 2003 - Version 4.5
- Fixes for submitted bugs involving continuation lines (e.g., method call parameters on several lines).
- Provide separate controls for parameter alignment in method declarations and method calls.
- Provide separate controls for first parameter of line vs. remainder of parameters.
- Align right-justified literals with respect to themselves, not other tokens.
- Preview pane contents have been expanded to cover all options.
- Added several "force space before/within " options:
Let me know if you discover bugs or need additional functionality.