SimpleUML plugin with Aurora

Guys, I've just uploaded simpleUML plugin build 13 ported to Aurora.

For those who wants to use it and check new IDEA's features at the same
time. :)

/kesh

10 comments
Comment actions Permalink

That's great, I missed this plugin in Aurora.

Thanks for porting it,
Andrei

kesh wrote:

Guys, I've just uploaded simpleUML plugin build 13 ported to Aurora.

For those who wants to use it and check new IDEA's features at the same
time. :)

/kesh


0
Comment actions Permalink

So now we have two speciess of UML diagrams !
Great This community rocks ;)

Guillaume


0
Comment actions Permalink

This community rocks ;)


I guess, you mean it "rulezzzz" ;)

Tom

0
Comment actions Permalink

I guess, you mean it "rulezzzz" ;)


Sure ! I just love easter eggs.
I'm wondering whether there are others that we don't have encountered yet

Guillaume


0
Comment actions Permalink

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:26:43 +0200, Guillaume Laforge wrote:

Sure ! I just love easter eggs.
I'm wondering whether there are others that we don't have encountered yet


I'm still wondering how to kick this one off on demand. I've only ever
seen it once and have a screenshot of it somewhere at work.

--
...turn to the light - don't be frightened by the shadows it creates,
...turn to the light - turning away could be a terrible mistake
...dream theater - the great debate


0
Comment actions Permalink


Ctrl-Space at the cursor and ...

"Mark Derricutt" <pinhead@satinism.org> wrote in message
news:pan.2003.06.11.11.11.31.368501@satinism.org...

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:26:43 +0200, Guillaume Laforge wrote:

>

Sure ! I just love easter eggs.
I'm wondering whether there are others that we don't have encountered

yet

>

I'm still wondering how to kick this one off on demand. I've only ever
seen it once and have a screenshot of it somewhere at work.

>

--
...turn to the light - don't be frightened by the shadows it creates,
...turn to the light - turning away could be a terrible mistake
...dream theater - the great debate

>


0
Comment actions Permalink

Wow, finally I see it. Nice test case either, very reproducable. :)

/kesh

Nikolay Nikolov wrote:

         int a;
>         a|
>         a = 12;
> ]]>


Ctrl-Space at the cursor and ...

"Mark Derricutt" <pinhead@satinism.org> wrote in message
news:pan.2003.06.11.11.11.31.368501@satinism.org...

>>On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:26:43 +0200, Guillaume Laforge wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Sure ! I just love easter eggs.
>>>I'm wondering whether there are others that we don't have encountered


yet

>>>
>>
>>I'm still wondering how to kick this one off on demand. I've only ever
>>seen it once and have a screenshot of it somewhere at work.
>>
>>--
>>...turn to the light - don't be frightened by the shadows it creates,
>> ...turn to the light - turning away could be a terrible mistake
>> ...dream theater - the great debate
>>



0
Comment actions Permalink

Kesh,
I have a simple UML Plugin that I have been working on for some time. I have added seuqence diagrams by starting from Mr. Moffats software, as you probably know. I have added the following functionality.

1. The ability to add programmatically to the diagram from intellij with a key combo
2. The ability to navigate through intellij editors via clicking on the diagram
3. a nice reporting feature that extracts javadoc, for methods,parameters,throws, and diagram comments and formats the .suml file using stylesheet into an html document ready for printing
4. The ability to add comments on the diagram
5. The ability to remove links without editing text
6. Integration with SimpleUML plugin
7. Other stuff

If I could get your Aurora changes I would make my additions and redistribute.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Luke Burgess wrote:

Kesh,
I have a simple UML Plugin that I have been working on for some time. I have added seuqence diagrams by starting from Mr. Moffats software, as you probably know. I have added the following functionality.

1. The ability to add programmatically to the diagram from intellij with a key combo
2. The ability to navigate through intellij editors via clicking on the diagram
3. a nice reporting feature that extracts javadoc, for methods,parameters,throws, and diagram comments and formats the .suml file using stylesheet into an html document ready for printing
4. The ability to add comments on the diagram
5. The ability to remove links without editing text
6. Integration with SimpleUML plugin
7. Other stuff

If I could get your Aurora changes I would make my additions and redistribute.


Ok, I'll send you the whole project by email.

/kesh

0
Comment actions Permalink

Wow, finally I see it. Nice test case either, very reproducable. :)


And I guess it also works with other values for variable a !!!!
LOL :-D

Guillaume


0

Please sign in to leave a comment.