How all plugins alocated in TWiki, but like an a garbage. If we look "how
TWiki organize their plugins" we can see that all plugins is separated by
category, correctly organized and authomaticaly displayed on table.
The secret of this "authomatization" is using WebForms on plugins topic.
Every plugin have it, and every plugin have classification field. By this
field and by variable SHORTDECSRIPTION TWiki may perform search and display
result as a table.
Now i create full (or maybe not full :)) structure of the same Plugin
Central Stroge like on TWiki. I ask to all cast their plugin topics to same
stardard, becose it nessary for search performing and organise the list of
How now you can use it storage:
1. Go to www.intellijorg
2. Find IntelliJPluginPackage topic
3. Goto it and see at List. I guesst you can't see your plugin by default in
this list, or some magic happen :)
4. If you already has topic page, then open for edit it. Press "Add Form",
4.1 Copy (but smart) into it code from template NewIntelliJPluginTemplate
to step 6.
5. If you not have topic yet, please type name of your plugin an text field
and press "create" at bottom of page.
6. An bottom of page set property TopicClassification (for example to
IntelliJPluginPackage, then you can see it in
7. Set value of variable SHORTDESCRIPTION
8. Edit some other information as you want
9. Save topic. Now you can see it in this list.
Then you create new plugin please use form on
Thanks, and good luck.
PS. I also add new graphical variables in
http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebPreferences, you can also use
it to mark new items etc. Just type %N% for new, %T% for tip etc.
Alexey Efimov, Software Engineer