This weekend I've made a start with a plugin which creates an ant build
script from the project settings available in Idea.
attached a prerelease ... USE WITH CARE :) (especialy the clean target)
it probably only works with #636 (since I access intellij classes
directly, instead of parsing the project file, in some cases).
what is does:
- it generates a simple ant build script next to your project file
(named after the .ipr)
- it handles the different types of output (single, source, multiple)
- for now the following targets are defined: init, compile, javadoc,
build and clean
- compile and javadoc use your project settings mapped to the ant-tasks
options (note: the optional settings are not activated).
- WARNING: clean removes directory (please check the script before
copy the idea2ant.jar to your plugins directory.
to create script: File->Export to Ant.
please let me know what you think of it,
a null pointer exception is thrown when the .ipr is not yet updated to
new project settings (e.g. changes from single to multiple output
ps: sources, I do not dare to expose yet (it's just a big mess :))