Okay, so i have created a project level library as follows:
and i add contents to the library as follows:
After this, i see my library in the 'Use project library' panel of the Project | Library (Classpath) config panel. Currently its unchecked. So, i add the following to check it for a particular module:
Okay, now the library is checked and all appears in order.
Unfortunately, the library doesnt appear to work. ie: the classes contained in the jar file are not found during the compilation process. I run into the same problem when creating a Global library. I have noticed that when i manually create a library, IntelliJ does some indexing of the jar file. I suspect that this is not happening for me....