1) What is the notion of up-to-date label like in
LvcsObject.latestVersionIsUpToDate (BTW this should be changed to isLatestVersionUpToDate)
2) Why is LvcsObject.getAllLabels()[getAllLabels().length-1].getName() and LvcsObject.getRevision().getImpliciteLabel().getName() different? Is an implicite label always created on change and 2 explicite labels before and after an action execution? Is there a way to get the explicit labels associated from a Revision? BTW The javadoc should read /**
3) getImpliciteLabel.getName() returns the same the path of the LvcsObject and getPath is blank. Is is intentional or is it a bug?
4) I could not find a instance where LvcsRevision.getAbsolutePath and getName were different. What is the difference between the 2?
5) Why does LvcsRevision.move mean? As I understand you have a parallel hierarchy LvcsObject for the current revision that can be modified and LvcsRevision which are past revision read-only.
6) What is scheduleForRemoval and getPurgingPeriod ?
7) What is LvcsLabel.TYPE_CURRENT_SOURCES?
8) What is the relationship between Lvcs and vfs? If I invoke Lvcs actions that impact LvcsObject (move,rename) will they affect the files as well?
9) How do I add a label for the entire project tree(s)? What does LocalVcs.markSourcesAsCurrent do?
10) How do I roll back the project to a label?
Thanks for opening up this interface. It really opens up a lot of possibility (Coming up soon a Test Driven Design Plugin...)