tested Chronon the first time today and I must say I'm amazed!
There is only one thing that's a bit annoying. If you have a bigger project and want to debug multiple classes, it's a pain to add each class (or package) individually.
Is there a way to add a package recursively?
Some other problems/cosmetics:
- Navigation to go through the time/code should be on the left side (like in debugging)
- Option to save recording external
- Recordings are lost after closing project (Setting to keep them?)
- Option to jump to specifc event (if possible)
- A "Go to method" option in "Method History"
- Option to add a Logger greyed out (Also the pencil should be replaced with a +)
- Inspecting the method history of a method which is called very often (+10000) times causes the ide to freeze for a second or two
I know it's still early in development, so just tell me if I should open a ticket on the bug tracker. :D