We are currently using IntelliJ 13.1.6 for Flex development.
I need to modify some existing modules adding in additional module dependencies. According to the 13.1.0 help (I couldn't find any for 13.1.6) you follow these steps:
"Adding dependencies on modules
- Open the Project Structure dialog (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S).
- In the left-hand pane of the dialog, select Modules.
- In the pane to the right, select the module of interest.
- In the right-hand part of the dialog, on the Module page, select the Dependencies tab.
- On the Dependencies tab, click and select Module Dependency.
- In the Choose Modules dialog, select one or more modules the current module should depend on, and click OK. (Your selection is limited to the modules of the current project. That is, you cannot select the modules from a different project.)
- If necessary, select the Export option and change the dependency scope.
- Click OK in the Project Structure dialog."
When I click the
on the dependencies tab I do not see a "Module Dependency" option. I see the following:
Where is the "Module Dependency" option and how do I access it?
We must have added in Module Dependencies in previous versions as you can see 3 have already been added. My current workaround is to manually open the iml file and copy the entries from an existing module dependency and