I've got a strange issue with the conditional breakpoints. When I'm adding conditional breakpoint, the breakpoint is no longer hit.
For example, I add a breakpoint to a line of code, I see the breakpoint (it has got a check mark in it).
Now I add on the same breakpoint a condition (I edit the breakpoint via the right mouse click) and press Done.
The check mark is not there anymore and the breakpoint does not work.
To make the breakpoint work again, I need to disable the breakpoint and then enable it again and the press Done again.
I could not find a bug report and before I fill one, I want to be sure that it's not my configuration that to blame.
Original message URL: https://devnet.jetbrains.com/message/5532909#5532909