I am trying to pin the project view, and possibly other views to secondary screen rather than having them on my main screen. I tried setting the project view to floating and moving it to the screen in the left but what happens is:
- that when I click on the main IDEA window the project view goes under any other window that is open in the seconday view
- If I clieck on the project tab (the button in the left bar) to make it visible again it jumps into the main screen on the right side rather than becoming visible on the seconday screen where I placed it.
I tried different combination of floating with other options and all of them results the same. I am wondering if it is possible to do something like the following:
- Have the project view and structure view pinned to another screen (monitor)
- They should not go behind other windows and as long as IDEA window is visible they should stay visible on the other monitor
- I moved the editor tabs to be in the right side of the monitor (we have wider rather than taller monitors) I would potentially have it pinned in a 3rd monitor in the right side rather than it being in the main monitor.