I was developing with Groovy for the last coouple of weeks and here what I've found not working correctly in IDEA (90.162, WinXP):
- Pressing Ctrl+Q doesn't display method's Javadoc but displays "No documentation found"
- Searching with Alt+F7 and checking "Skip results tab with one usage" still displays the results tab even when there's only one usage
- Pushing methods up and down with Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down doesn't work well: Up - nothing happens, Down - other methods Javadocs are not taken into consideration when our method is pushed
- When moving methods to other classes - their Javadocs were left in the old class, not moved
- Let's say I have (where I is my cursor)
Now I press Enter and I get:/**