I face a really strange behaviour of Ctrl+Arrow shortcuts in Intellij IDEA 14:
- Ctrl+Left/Ctrl+Right doesn't move caret to previous/next word, as usually, but selects single character (like Shift+Left/Shift+Right does).
- Ctrl+Up/Ctrl+Down doesn't scroll text in editor, but clones caret above/below current line.
I use vanilla "Default for XWin" keymap.
- Manjaro Linux 3.14.25-1-MANJARO x86_64
- Xfce 4.10
- JRE 1.8.0_25-b17
- JVM Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.25-b02, mixed mode)
- Intellij IDEA 14.0.2 (build #IU-139.659)
By the way:
- In Intellij IDEA 13 behaviour of the shortcuts is absolutely normal.
- I also cannot reproduse this problem in Xubuntu 14.10 and Intellij IDEA 14.
I'll appreciate any help!