I am trying to update my projects from our repo, and Maia hangs (so far I have tried a few of them and no luck). I noticed Maia is creating thread dumps under the logs folder at an fast rate.
Attached is one of the logs where I can see there is an error when trying to connect to the SVN repo.
The color wheel will start spinning, and the Activity Monitor will show that Idea is not responding. At that point, I can only kill the application using brute force.
I have deleted the SVN cache just in case but no luck. I noticed this since the latests Maias and I can´t really use it, I need to go back to 8.1.4.
I guess not many of us are seeing this behaviour since I see no comments in this forum. It might be just me. Any hints are very welcome.