Couple of questions as the latest EAP seems to be so close to where i'm hoping it would be from a Flex compilation perspective. I'm using EAP 10624 with flex-mojos maven integration.
1. Do you use Fcsh for compilation and if so do you maintain the session for future compilations? It seems like compilation even when nothing changes takes the same amount of time, which when done manually with Fcsh is orders of magnitude faster.
2. If #1 is yes, then will you make it where Test Case mxml generation can also be tied to fcsh to maintain the compilation state so as to speed up the compilation of test cases? i.e. Will you make separate shell mxml files for different runs of Test Cases (All Tests, Given Packages...)
3. Will you allow running an individual FlexUnit test case. Currently I only see a way to do it by package.
4. Why can I not hit CTRL-SHFT-F9 on the main mxml or the Test AS file that I want to use to generate a swf for or run. This would help be able to generate modules quickly as well, instead of separate configurations I would have to manually create.
5. If the test package only has .as files in it can you automatically select FlexUnit when I click run on the package.
6. Have you thought about spawning an external process to run Fcsh compilations that you connect through with sockets? This would help keep the memory footprint lower on IntelliJ especially with large swf projects.
Overall, I think it's headed in a very good direction, but we still think the compilation times are too slow, and I think some of that can be worked around by using Fcsh optimally in combination with easy configurations.