I seem to have a weird problem trying to achieve inclusive linkage of some AS3 code. The problem is as follows: I have a big actionscript project in IntelliJ with lots of external library dependecies. It started taking to long to compile so I decided to create so-called extension library which simply an aggregation of some rarely changing external libraries compiled together in a single swc. All libraries must be added with 'include' linkage but it looks like IntelliJ ignores this setting. It adds to swc only referenced classes as it was in 'merged' linkage mode. A little bit more info can be found here on StackOverflow where I made same question.