Until now I always skipped the server plugin dialog at startup. Then suddenly I thought it would be neat to share my settings accross machines and (not least) save my settings in a central place.
Last time I started I logged in. Now I am logged in. Ok, what now? I stumbeled around trying to find some dialog to see what has happened and what I can do. I could find nozing.
I could find no details anywhere on what exactly happens when I log in.
- Can anybody clarify what this plugin does exactly?
- When are local settings moved to the server?
- Is there only one set of settings on the server?
- What should I do when I do not happen to have a connection at a certain time?
- Is developing imposible then? What settings are used?
- What settings are on the server and what is local?
- How can I migrate local settings to the server?
- How can I migrate server setting to local?
- How can I erase settings from the server?
- Is there some webpage to administer settings on the server?
Eagerly awaiting answers,