Anyone get flex to compile on 8.0M1. I've tried a java project with a flex facet, I've tried a project with a flex and java module and just a flex project with a flex module. All give the same results when I compile, no *.swf. The compilation is so fast that it seems the source is not being recognized by intellj. All the flex app is a simple helloworld with 1 application mxml file.
You may ask why I tried so many different ways to configure my project, its because they all seem to render different results on how the project is structured. But none of the configuration could configure how to compile the flex.