I'm assuming a new UI for the packaging of modules/libraries for Web facets has just gone in in the last couple of builds, as I've only noticed it very recently!
Firstly, the display of the packaging is a hell of a lot better. However, the following would improve it even further:
1) Multi-select and edit - We have over 40 modules and ~30 project libraries. Going through them one by one, hitting the edit button and then selecting where we want them packaged is a complete chore. It used to be bad in the old UI, but in the new UI it's even slower.
2) Drag and drop - any possibility of allowing modules/libraries to be dragged and dropped from one section of the packaging to the other?
3) Remove individual libraries from the packaging - It would be absolutely fantastic if you could remove individual library JARs from being packaged. For example, there are rare times when deploying to JBoss instead of Tomcat requires just a couple of JARs to be removed. Having to set up a second Project libary which has these reduced JAR files is a bit of a pain. Any partially deployed Project library should have some indication that it is being partially deployed I guess.
4) Removing libaries - if you select the "Show library files", when you go to remove an individual JAR file it should indicate in some way that this will actually remove the entire Project library.
5) Duplication of libraries - I went to add a project library and if multiple modules depended upon the same Project library, the library was duplicated in the list.